You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
Problem with DFI LP DK 790FXB-M2RS And Sets variables Memories into BIOS - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
NaxoLG
NaxoLG's PC Specs

Problem with DFI LP DK 790FXB-M2RS And Sets variables Memories into BIOS

Hi People:

This is my first post. To begin with greetings to all.

"I used the search in the forum but did not find anything about it"

I have a problem with a DFI board. Well, that is rather not use the BIOS. Gave me because I wanted to start in the world of OC in a big way ... but I think I went too far jejeje. The problem is not as sets variables for the memories, or the most elemental.

I have the DFI LP DK 790FXB-M2RS with the latest BIOS to access in the future AM3 easily. I have read the manuals in the BIOS, but I explained at the time of making the sets of variables. I have some GSkill 4-4-4-12 DDR800. If you could show me that I should change fields to work .. I would appreciate it very much.

Best regards and thanks for welcoming you to your family.

P.D: Forgive my English, it will be horrible ... not much English and I use google translate: P
NaxoLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #2
eva2000
Administrator
eva2000's PC Specs

twitter.com/i4memorycom Facebook Page livestream.com/i4memorycom
Hi NaxoLG and welcome to i4memory.com.

Unfortunately, never used that board or AM3 so can't help with your settings, but probably someone else here can.

It's unfortunate due to AM2/AM3 not being a popular platform that majority of folks wouldn't have delved into the oc'ing on this platform.
eva2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:48 AM   #3
NaxoLG
NaxoLG's PC Specs

Hi eva2000:

First thank you for the welcome.

Second, I apologize because I put the wrong plate. It really is the LANPARTY JR 790GX-M3H5.

Well I know I would just like to acknowledge the concept of Timers in the BIOS.

This is the BIOS that I have now, and not as well put Timers. He recognized one of them but I think we need to change something that 4 Timers appearing in the reports (4-4-4-12) and voltage of the RAM.

http://img.lanparty.tw/Upload/Manual...5GenieBIOS.pdf

Here I leave with you the link to the pdf of the BIOS, GenieBIOS. On page 2, leave the seting of voltages. I for my part I changed the DRAM voltage control to 2.08 (the closest to 2.1 recommended by G-Skill for the memories).

But what is not explained to me Timers. I have set:
TRCD = 4
TRAS = 12
TCL = 4
TRP = 4
but I do not know if I need more timers.

The problem is that the system is not stable in the manner I have above, so I guess it will be something that I put bad .....

Well thank you very much again for everyone.
NaxoLG is offline   Reply With Quote