You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
Bench Party Session May 29-31 , 2009. New York USA. - Page 2 - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 13-04-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
DrNip
DrNip's PC Specs

Boy o boy this will be nice. Wish I could get up to New York for some of this fun but it wouldn't be feasible!
DrNip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #10
Benji Tshi
Benji Tshi's PC Specs

I hope one day i can participate to one of this meeting with such people
Good luck friends, i think the only thing you'll miss is time, because i'm sure you'll spend more time chating and drinking than overclocking
Benji Tshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #11
chispy
chispy's PC Specs

Thank you , Booj , kosta ,DrNip and Benji. We have this bench party planned since January this year , as Slovnaft and I have to fly to New York where Jamie(The Karmakasi) lives and I have to shipped everything in Big Boxes so that i can bench with the best hardware i have. Gino (Cowie)
lives in New Jersey so it will be 2 or 3 hours drive for him. Thanks a lot to The Karmakasi for the good planning and for let us use his house for this event. A few weeks more to go and we will meet for a Frosted weekend . Looking forward to meet with all of you my friends. Kosta it would be nice if you can organize something similar in Aussie land to make some really hwbot damage all together at the same time . Cheer guys.

Angelo.
chispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #12
Benji Tshi
Benji Tshi's PC Specs

By chispy View Post
Thank you , Booj , kosta ,DrNip and Benji. We have this bench party planned since January this year , as Slovnaft and I have to fly to New York where Jamie(The Karmakasi) lives and I have to shipped everything in Big Boxes so that i can bench with the best hardware i have. Gino (Cowie)
lives in New Jersey so it will be 2 or 3 hours drive for him. Thanks a lot to The Karmakasi for the good planning and for let us use his house for this event. A few weeks more to go and we will meet for a Frosted weekend . Looking forward to meet with all of you my friends. Kosta it would be nice if you can organize something similar in Aussie land to make some really hwbot damage all together at the same time . Cheer guys.

Angelo.
Yep, that's the way we do in France. Huge bench party, and around 1200 points on hwbot (900 before some people reports..).

Nobody lives in Western Europe ? What about such an event for the birthday of i4 ? We do it the same way for JMH for example (26 people)

Try to make good boxes for your hardware because each time i do it, our french deliverer find the way to damage everything !
Take a lot of pics, and enjoy.
Benji Tshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #13
DrNip
DrNip's PC Specs

Make sure you have plenty of batteries for your camera as I want to see many of pics of this party! Hopefully we will see some new records.
DrNip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #14
chispy
chispy's PC Specs

Thumbs up

Yes , DrNip , we will have plenty of pictures and videos , i will carry new batteries with me
chispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2009, 01:47 AM   #15
TheKarmakazi
TheKarmakazi's PC Specs

By chispy View Post
Gino (Cowie) lives in New Jersey so it will be 2 or 3 hours drive for him. Thanks a lot to The Karmakasi for the good planning and for let us use his house for this event. A few weeks more to go and we will meet for a Frosted weekend . Looking forward to meet with all of you my friends.
I am getting really psyched for these 2 days! We will have an eVGA X58 Classified to play with courtesy of Julian My new dewar had bad vacuum so I had to return it But I will just rent one form Airgas or Praxair 180L sounds good! I will post up some pics of the bench area tonight or tomorrow! And please cowie, you gotta make it bro!! If you want to purchase dry ice when you get here I have a cheap source (about $.90/lb). That way you wont lose any to sublimation while your driving.

By chispy View Post
Yes , DrNip , we will have plenty of pictures and videos , i will carry new batteries with me
By DrNip View Post
Make sure you have plenty of batteries for your camera as I want to see many of pics of this party! Hopefully we will see some new records.
I have 12GB of SD cards also, so no one will run out of space!

By Benji Tshi View Post
I hope one day i can participate to one of this meeting with such people
Good luck friends, i think the only thing you'll miss is time, because i'm sure you'll spend more time chating and drinking than overclocking
I hope one day to meet with all my friends over in Europe! How about a world-wide bench session
TheKarmakazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2009, 01:51 AM   #16
TheKarmakazi
TheKarmakazi's PC Specs

Wow lookin at Chispy's pics again I just noticed.... TWO TEK9 5.0!!!! I will have to get a GTX295 for this session then.... or maybe two?
TheKarmakazi is offline   Reply With Quote