You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] EVGA X58 SLI Classified Launch Pushed till CeBIT, Gets Premium Pricing - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 13-01-2009, 06:50 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] EVGA X58 SLI Classified Launch Pushed till CeBIT, Gets Premium Pricing

EVGA's newest flagship Core i7 supportive motherboard, the X58 SLI Classified, captured the attention of many, when pictures followed by a preview surfaced last week (covered here). Filled to the brim with features and top-notch components, it became obvious that the new motherboard will carry a hefty price tag, putting it in the price-range of the likes of the ASUS Rampage II Extreme, MSI X58 Eclipse Plus, etc., but EVGA reportedly is adding to its exclusiveness with an even higher price tag of around US $450, a price point at which several enterprise computing companies such as TYAN and SuperMicro offer workstation and server motherboards. As for its launch, the X58 SLI Classified is on course for a Spring 2009 launch, which is expected to coincide with CeBIT, give or take a couple of weeks.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote