You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Kingston Technology Boosts Speed, Capacity on 2GHz HyperX DDR3 Triple Channel Memory - i4memory.com - different look at memory
i4memory.com - different look at memory
Home > Online > Reviews & News Online > [Techpowerup.com] (PR) Kingston Technology Boosts Speed, Capacity on 2GHz HyperX DDR3 Triple Channel Memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Kingston Technology Boosts Speed, Capacity on 2GHz HyperX DDR3 Triple Channel Memory

Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of an ultra-low latency (ULL) version of its 2GHz HyperX DDR3 triple channel memory. Shipping immediately in 6GB and 3GB kits, the HyperX 2GHz memory carries a lower CAS latency of 8, for increased performance in the Core i7 and X58 platforms.

"Kingston is following up its first-to-market 2GHz triple-channel kits released in October 2008 with a second generation 2GHz HyperX kit that gives gaming enthusiasts and benchmarking teams even more headroom to go further," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "The new ultra low latency triple channel kits take maximum advantage of the T1 heatspreaders' HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) technology to optimize system functionality at 1.65 volts in Core i7 based motherboards designed for extreme performance."

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote