You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] Unibody 17-inch Apple MacBook Pro and Revised Mac Mini Ready for Macworld 2009 ? - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] Unibody 17-inch Apple MacBook Pro and Revised Mac Mini Ready for Macworld 2009 ?

AppleInsider has allegedly confirmed previous rumours that a 17-inch unibody MacBook Pro is on its way to hit the stores very soon. Claiming own sources, AppleInsider has been able to confirm that tomorrow Apple will introduce a 17-inch MacBook Pro with a fixed internal battery and a new version of the Mac mini. Before going into detail, let me remind you that Macworld 2009 Conference & Expo starts today, so if true the two new Apples will make first appearance there. The new unibody 17-inch MacBook Pro will not share the same panel-covered battery layout as the 13- and 15-inch models. Instead, the notebook's battery will be fixed in place and not removable, similar to the MacBook Air notebooks. As for Mac mini, the new version will add a FireWire 800 port and a fifth USB port, in addition to the already presented Mini DisplayPort and Mini DVI connectors.

Source: AppleInsider

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote