You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) MAINGEAR Launches F131 and ePhex Systems Featuring the Intel Core i7 Processors - i4memory.com - different look at memory
i4memory.com - different look at memory
Home > Online > Reviews & News Online > [Techpowerup.com] (PR) MAINGEAR Launches F131 and ePhex Systems Featuring the Intel Core i7 Processors
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 23-11-2008, 02:30 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) MAINGEAR Launches F131 and ePhex Systems Featuring the Intel Core i7 Processors

MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers, is proud to announce the availability of the next generation of luxury gaming PCs. The F131 and ePhex, now featuring the Intel Core i7 processor family.

"We're proud to be an Intel launch partner," says Wallace Santos, CEO and founder of MAINGEAR Computers, "this revolutionary new chip is going to change the way people look at multitasking. It really puts your processing power where you need it most. Our F131 and ePhex lines will benefit from the ability to take on highly-threaded games with HyperThreading support across 8 cores. Also, it's anyone's game with either CrossFireX or SLI support on the same platform."

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote