You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) ASUS Announces its P6T WS Professional Workstation Motherboard - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 24-10-2008, 01:44 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) ASUS Announces its P6T WS Professional Workstation Motherboard

The P6T WS Professional workstation motherboard is the ideal foundation for a powerful workstation-capable of delivering powerful and dependable performance; together with unparalleled I/O scalability for the most demanding tasks and upgrades in the future. Through ASUS' innovative design, the P6T WS Professional is able to support both SLI and CrossFireX technologies in order to deliver extreme and incredible graphical processing performance. Furthermore, it is also equipped with 2 built-in SAS connectors and 2 PCI-X slots onboard to allow users the flexibility of choice in multiple storage solutions. With such diverse features; and the capability to deliver extreme power efficiency through the ASUS EPU, the P6T WS Professional is a 'thoroughbred' that delivers both performance and improvements in the quality of work.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote