You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Leading Motherboard Manufacturers Turn to NVIDIA SLI for new Intel Bloomfield - i4memory.com - different look at memory
i4memory.com - different look at memory
Home > Online > Reviews & News Online > [Techpowerup.com] (PR) Leading Motherboard Manufacturers Turn to NVIDIA SLI for new Intel Bloomfield
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 23-10-2008, 03:40 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Leading Motherboard Manufacturers Turn to NVIDIA SLI for new Intel Bloomfield

NVIDIA Corporation today announced that the world’s preeminent motherboard manufacturers, ASUS, EVGA, MSI, Gigabyte, and DFI, have all licensed NVIDIA SLI technology for their new lineup of motherboards designed to work with Intel Bloomfield CPUs and X58 chipsets. The addition of SLI to these motherboards and adoption by major OEMs including Dell and others means consumers will be able to harness the power of award-winning GeForce GPUs in single, SLI, or 3-way SLI configurations for the fastest visual computing experience on upcoming Intel Bloomfield platforms.

“Dell Gaming is known for industry-leading graphics and unparalleled performance,” said Patrick Cooper, Director of Product Planning for Dell Gaming. “With the marriage of NVIDIA SLI and the latest generation of Intel chipsets, we will continue to offer hardcore gamers the opportunity to push their Alienware systems beyond the limits of today’s hottest titles.”

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote