You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Anandtech.com] Intel's Basin Falls Skylake-X Refresh: Core i9-9980XE with up to 15% Better Power Efficiency - i4memory.com - different look at memory
i4memory.com - different look at memory
Home > Online > Reviews & News Online > [Anandtech.com] Intel's Basin Falls Skylake-X Refresh: Core i9-9980XE with up to 15% Better Power Efficiency

Notices

Old 09-10-2018, 02:03 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Anandtech.com] Intel's Basin Falls Skylake-X Refresh: Core i9-9980XE with up to 15% Better Power Efficiency

One of the interesting things about Intel’s latest generation of high-end desktop parts was the jump from ten cores at the peak to eighteen, as Intel moved its high core count Skylake-X die into the consumer market. This meant more cores, at a higher cost, and now Intel had seven different processors rather than three or four. Today Intel is releasing information about an update to this platform: seven new processors, with higher frequency, but there’s something funny going on with the cache.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote