You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techreport.com] How much does screen size matter in comparing Ryzen Mobile and Kaby Lake-R battery life? - i4memory.com - different look at memory
i4memory.com - different look at memory
Home > Online > Reviews & News Online > [Techreport.com] How much does screen size matter in comparing Ryzen Mobile and Kaby Lake-R battery life?

Notices

Old 01-12-2017, 04:34 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techreport.com] How much does screen size matter in comparing Ryzen Mobile and Kaby Lake-R battery life?

As we've continued testing AMD's Ryzen 5 2500U APU over the past few days, we've been confronted with the problem of comparing battery life across laptops with different screen sizes. Many readers suggested that I should take each machine's internal display out of the picture by hooking them up to external monitors. While I wanted to get real-world battery-life testing out of the way first, I can certainly appreciate the elegance of leveling the playing field that way. Now we have.

Read more...

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote