You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techreport.com] Corsair K70 Lux RGB keeps it quiet with MX Silent switches - i4memory.com - different look at memory

Notices

Old 26-08-2017, 07:28 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techreport.com] Corsair K70 Lux RGB keeps it quiet with MX Silent switches

Input devices are perhaps the most subjective of all PC components. Individuals seek out mice in shapes and configurations based on physiology and desires, and an entire subculture exists for folks that need to customize every conceivable aspect of their typing experience. I personally love the click-clack that pours out of my keyboard's Blue switches, but some people can't stand even the substantially subdued racket that comes from a Red-equipped board. Corsair is out to help these folks and their cubicle-mates by expanding its line of K70 Lux RGB keyboards to include a Cherry MX Silent option.

Read more...

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote