You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Anandtech.com] Western Digital My Passport Wireless Pro Wi-Fi Hard Drive Review - i4memory.com - different look at memory

Notices

Old 22-06-2016, 04:04 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Anandtech.com] Western Digital My Passport Wireless Pro Wi-Fi Hard Drive Review

Wireless storage peripherals have traditionally targeted users of mobile devices (where internal storage space is at a premium). As multimedia capture devices (both consumer and professional) become more connected, it makes sense for these storage peripherals to evolve and cater to a professional audience with premium features. Today, Western Digital is launching a suite of Pro products targeting the professional image/video capture market. This includes the My Passport Wireless Pro portable Wi-Fi hard drive, a follow-on to the My Passport Wireless introduced in late 2014. Read on for our thoughts on the specifications and a look at the real-world performance of the product.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote