You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
Check out my flagged and deleted 03! Futuremark Beware! - Page 2 - i4memory.com - different look at memory

Notices

Old 19-12-2008, 04:39 AM   #9
cowie
cowie's PC Specs

you should just put some new better scores in thier faces.
that is way to take all speculation away...and i wish you much luck in doing so.
even when i put up a crappy score that gets blocked it makes me feel alot better to come back swinging.
cowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 05:40 AM   #10
NCspecV81
NCspecV81's PC Specs

I got 2 responses from Futuremark today. One was very distrubing in that if you don't like someone's scores you can just pull out the fake card and they get disabled. SO I guess I'll remember that next time I don't like someone on hwbot =o)!~ joking!

Hi,

I am actually the person who disabled the scores upon request from the other users.
Little background on the score validity process: we get quite a lot of suspicion about scores and we disable them with only minor checking.
If the owner of the scores finds the disabling to be unfair we take deeper look at the scores.
With your note, your scores have just now become target of this deeper analysis and the result shall be known shortly (before weekend starts), after which the scores are returned to active status or the deletion remains. This is a manual process so it takes a while, but we try to be as quick as possible, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anyways later today I got this response, which I'm glad I can throw it up in the face of this person who thinks they can go around calling shenanigans on peoples scores!

Hi, after watching the video and doing some checking, I can clear the projects that were disabled.

We had to make the process, disable first - re-enable on request because there are quite many suspects and when we ask for explanation first 99% of the time there is no answer.
NCspecV81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 08:46 AM   #11
dinos22
dinos22's PC Specs

oh thats good
i thought FM would just disable and ignore
well that's fine them but they perhaps should not disable scores at all until they are cetain
dinos22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 08:49 AM   #12
cowie
cowie's PC Specs

there ya' go
they seemed nice about it...now try hwbot
cowie is offline   Reply With Quote