You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Anandtech.com] Truly Ergonomic Computer Keyboard Review: One Month with the TECK - i4memory.com - different look at memory

Notices

Old 10-03-2013, 04:50 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Anandtech.com] Truly Ergonomic Computer Keyboard Review: One Month with the TECK

This January, I received an email from a company offering a new ergonomic keyboard, with the not-so-humble name of “Truly Ergonomic Computer Keyboard” (aka TECK), manufactured by a relatively new company that likewise uses the name Truly Ergonomic (hello name space collision). While the names are at least in part marketing, what they make clear is that the goal of the company and their first product is to improve ergonomics with our computer keyboards, and they sent me the TECK for review.

The transition from a traditional keyboard or even a curved “natural” keyboard to the TECK can be quite painful, and as part of the purchase agreement you commit to using the TECK for 31 days before you’re eligible for the 60-day money back guarantee. Roughly six weeks later and with the learning curve well behind me, it’s time for the full review. How does the TECK fare in day-to-day use, and is it really a better keyboard for serious typists—and particularly typists like me that suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)? That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote