You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Anandtech.com] ErgoDox Review, an Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard via Massdrop - i4memory.com - different look at memory

Notices

Old 27-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Anandtech.com] ErgoDox Review, an Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard via Massdrop

Since the start of the year, I’ve been on something of a quest – not the quest for the Holy Grail, but rather a quest for the best ergonomic keyboard. It started out with the TECK, moved on to the Kinesis Advantage, and now I’m working on wrapping up my third ergonomic keyboard review, this time the open source designed ErgoDox, with components and assembly provided by Massdrop. How does this keyboard stack up to the competition? Read on for the full review.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
anandtechcom, ergodox, ergonomic, keyboard, massdrop, mechanical, review