You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Eurocom Launches Line of the Most Powerful Optimus Notebooks - i4memory.com - different look at memory

Notices

Old 19-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Eurocom Launches Line of the Most Powerful Optimus Notebooks

The Eurocom Optimus line are performance-oriented business and gaming-friendly notebooks based on Intel's Sandy Bridge technology with discrete NVIDIA GT 555M graphics and longer battery life thanks to NVIDIA Optimus Technology. NVIDIA Optimus technology intelligently optimizes your notebook PC, providing the outstanding graphics performance you need, when you need it, all the while extending battery life for longer enjoyment. They are built around the Intel Huron River HM65 platform and support Intel's mobile line of Sandy Bridge Core i7, i5 and i3 processors.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote