Pushing the 6GB Kingston 2000C8 KHX2000C8D3T1K3/6GX kit to new personal best 7-7-7-21 timings mem frequency validation and max 32M Pi memory frequency. The resulting 32M Pi time ended up my 2nd fastest PB time just behind my W3520 + DFI UT X58-T3EH8 @4794Mhz
H20 time of 7min 24.422s
Started off with a test run just at 3866Mhz with DDR3-2148Mhz 7-7-7-21 for testing efficiency for sub 9min cpu clocks.
Then pushed it to 4769Mhz with DDR3-2167Mhz 7-7-7-21 at 1.8v for 7min 24.937s. Very close to the limits of the voltages used and/or close to my max H20 cooled i7 980X Super Pi 32M stability or could be memory limit considering this KHX2000C8D3T1K3/6GX kit did DDR3-2160mhz 7-7-7-21 at 1.78v
for 32M with same i7 980X.
Finally new PB for 7-7-7-21 at @DDR3-2235Mhz 7-7-7-21 at 1.8v System:
- Intel Core i7 980X 3951A763 B1 Step 2 ES
- EK Supreme LT H20 + TFC480 + MCP655
- Asus P6T6 WS Revolution 0609 beta bios
- Sapphire HD5970 OC Edition 10.4 Official Catalyst Drivers
- 6GB Kingston 2000C8 (KHX2000C8D3T1K3/6GX)
- 750GB Samsung SATAII OS
- 120GB OCZ Vertex SSD (DATA)
- Pioneer DVR216 Burner
- Corsair HX1000
- WinXP Pro SP3 nlite + Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit RTM (fully updated) dual boot OS